17 Mar 2014

[REVIEW and SWATCH] Skinfood Milkshake Point Makeup Remover

Hello everyone!
Today, as usual, I'm back with another review. ^^
This is my first post reviewing a makeup remover.
Well, some of you who love Korean cosmetics might have heard about this product. I was recommended by the seller to try out this one out of the other hundreds of makeup remover.
Well, I've been using this Skinfood Milkshake Point Makeup Remover for a year now and I think I should review this first before it is completely ran out. :p



Not much descriptions about this product on the internet so I'll just write what's on the packaging. :)
source : keautystore.com
So here's the packaging.....
It is made of transparent plastic container. We can see the remaining product.^^
It is travel friendly because it never spoiled on my travel bag and it won't break or leak if you fell it.
It smells super nice just like milk <3
The texture is not too watery. It's not thick like cream too, also it is not like oil.

Before using it, you need to shake the bottle first. It has two layers, the white which is on the top and the blue one which is at the bottom. (Like in the first pic above). The liquid will mixed and turn out white like milk. Like in the picture below. ^^


The hole is quite small. But it just give you the right amount when you want to use it. You don't need to squeeze it :3



on the back of the packaging :
Two-layered shaking-type point makeup remover with milk extracts like milkshake with rich and white foam to smoothly remove makeup in eye and lip areas without stimulus and dryness.
To use : Shake it up to blend two separate layers of contents and apply an appropriate amount to a cooton pad. Then softly wipe out areas around eyes and mouth.

INGREDIENTS : WATER, ISOHEXADECANE, CYCLOMETHICONE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PPG-26-BUTETH-26, MILK PROTEIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, METHYLPARABEN, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE, Cl 42090, Cl 16185



Products on my hand from left (bottom) to right (up):
  1. TonyMoly Party Lover Tint - Apple
  2. The Face Shop Black Label Lipstick - Lovely Pink #11
  3. TonyMoly Backstage Gel Eyeliner - Black
  4. Maybeline Magnum Mascara
  5. Aubeau Eyebrow Pencil - Brown
  6. MakeOver Perfect Shade Single Blush On - Caribbean Sunset
The lip tint (1) and the waterproof mascara (4) still left a bit, but well.. They are

Pros :

  • Nice scent <3 Milk! Soft scent <3
  • Doesn't make my skin too oily nor dry after using, moisturizing <3
  • Doesn't cause break out or skin irritation
  • Travel friendly container, we can also see the remaining product
  • Very soft on skin <3

Neutral :

  • 160ml
  • Affordable price (around IDR 140.000)
  • Remove makeup well. (I would rate its effectiveness is 3.8/5)


Cons :
  • Contains fragrance
  • Contains paraben :(

Repurchase? Of course yesssss! Now I'm running out of it and I'm so panic (?). Lol there is no Skinfood counter in Bali and I don't know yet if I could by online for these several months T.T)/
Why do I want to repurchase this product despite the other cheaper and more effective product (like Etude House Lip and Eye Remover)? This product feels amazingly soft on skin and non irritating. Even I forget to wash my face again after removing my makeup with this makeup remover, it doesn't irritate or make my skin dry and whatsoever. My face still feels soft, moistful and just...nice. :) There is no strong smell like Clinique's one. It's not too oily too so yeah... I really like this product^^


Well, however xD
I'm happy again if you read my posts :p
Thank you for reading :)
I hope this post is useful and God bless!

#extra :p
Latepost on my lil brother's birthday ^_^
Find me on instagram! @jessica_ie




DISCLAIMER
ps : I will update the review if I feel something different / a change on me because of the product, whether it is positive or negative. So stay tune :D
And also, result in every person may vary because everyone has their own skin types :)
What I wrote are my honest opinion ^^
You can follow me on GFC, Google+ or bloglovin and like my facebook page for exclusive updates^^

And of course, you can ask me to follow back or like back your page and SNS. Thankyou >v<) <3

12 comments:

  1. Ihhh lucu ya kayak Cleansing Milk tapi bentuknya mirip Makeup Remover biasa ada 2 bagian gitu :D
    Baru tahu ada produk ini Jes hahaha, nice info dan nice review ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya ce hehehe :D
      Bnr2 kayak susu loh xD
      Thanks for visiting too^^

      Delete
  2. lucu banget ya konsepnya jes XD milkshake~
    aku slalu suka ma konsepnya skinfood yg lucu2 hihi
    thanks for sharing ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya nih xD
      Lagian aneh2 bahannya.. wktu itu dgr banana concealer, rice mascara dsb xD lucu xD
      Thanks for visiting too ce^^

      Delete
  3. Lucu packagingnya… nice review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi iya ce bisa kurus gitu leher botolnya xD
      Thanks for visiting^^

      Delete
  4. aku dlu pernah pake ini jes, tp kl aku krg suka krn rasanya ga bs bener2 bersihin makeup yg waterproof >.<
    tapi asik sih krn isinya banyak hihi :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya yah? Huhu :(
      Aku suka bgt softnya sama gak bikin kering/oily itu loh ce xD
      Paling suka krn itu sih aslinya.. emg nggak sbrrsih yg lain tapi huhu u.u

      Delete
  5. The packaging is really cute! And it sounds good! ^^

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, such a wonderful product ✿
    Great review sweetie!
    You look absolutely adorable!!

    Cristielle |Fairytale Princess ☾•*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog <3
Comments are highly appreciated ^^ FAST RESPONSE >> Ask me on twitter : @iamfoodeater :)

You can always leave your blog URL then tell me if you have followed me ^^
I'll be really happy to follow you back ^^ On GFC, Google+ or Bloglovin <3 Thankyou ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...